More beads. And some new glass cabochon charms that I finished up over the weekend.
Another set of leaf head pin in purple.
Hey, how did that bunny get into the litter?
Couple more chickens….
I made some of these last weekend, others I had made and just strung onto string. More beads to sell at the bead show.
Well, not exactly beads but more head pins. I still have a bunch of wires cut to make more too.
Square disc beads. I like making these and they make stunning necklaces. I need to make more in different colors.
These are some beads I made a while ago and was planning on using them in a necklace but never finished making all I needed. Figure I can just make more. These have enamel and frit on them.
Purple dot beads. The top two rows I used a lighter lavender under the top dots and they look more purple than the beads in the third row. I used a darker purple for those. The bottom row is more veiled cane spacers.
I finally got around to cleaning up the wires on these head pins I made.
And I made pink beads last night. Here’s the goods……
The top two sets the big dots are supposed to have a wispy look to them. It didn’t work out as well as I wanted it to. I was hoping for more contrast so it’s back to the drawing board on these.
Working hard on getting a stock of beads for the next bead show. Here’s what I made last weekend and last night.
I love this veiled cane glass. Looks so cool just as plain spacer beads. I want to do more with it in the future.
Chickens!! I made these because I got a phone message from someone but I accidentally deleted it before I listened to the whole message so I wasn’t able to call this person back. If you happen to see these, please forgive me and give me a call again!!
More leaves. I was hoping the dark green wouldn’t be so dark even though the rod of glass looked almost black. It did lighten up a bit with the lighter green underneath but not enough.
Bead sets out of dark red and opal yellow. I really like this combo. Kind of has an aged look.
I wanted to try to set an enameled piece in a bezel setting so this piece was all an experiment.
Not crazy about this piece but I did achieve what I was trying to do and that was set the enameled circle in a bezel. That part went smoothly, no cracking the of any enamel. I added a few embellishments, like the brass rivets on the side and the little cab at the top. I was planning on using fibers for the dangle, hence the reason for the larger hole but I didn’t like the way it looked. The bead dangle is a tad better.
I made a set of beads out of the veiled cane glass rods I bought a few weeks ago.
I like how the opaque glass seems to make the veins in the leaves show up more.
Then, I made some spacer sets using other colors of veiled cane:
I’m really liking the look of the veiled cane. Some of the colors are hard to get with the glass I usually work with too. Nice to work with some new colors.
I made this set a while ago and just strung it on string. It’s silver glass and some spacer beads. I was going to use them for something but I can always make more.
I’ve been trying these off mandrel leaves. I still need practice. Making the loop is kind of tricky. Still need work on getting them even.
Then I made some spacer beads out of veiled cane which is two colors of glass in one rod.